**PLEASE READ** If you wish to participate in the Olympic Distance race you need to go to the Olympic Distance website to register. We will not grant a refund if you sign up for the wrong race.
NOTE: If you choose Mail-In Registration, you will fill out your information online, print out your application and send it in with your check.
The age group of a participant is determined by age on December 31, 2014, not by age on race day. Please choose your age group appropriately.
12/1/2013 - 1/15/2014
|1/16/2014 - 5/9/2014||5/10/2014 - 5/15/2014||5/16-Race Day|
Online registration closes on May 15, 2014 at 11:59pm CST.
Mail-in registration closes on May 9, 2013 at 11:59pm CST.
**If you are not registered by the end of online registration closing, you will be seeded at the end of the race and not with your age group**
Purchase a meal ticket during registration. Receive meal tickets at packet pickup. Menu is: Garden Salad w/Condiments, Grilled Herb Chicken Breast, Sautéed Squash, Penne Pasta in a Basil Pesto Cream Sauce, Garlic Bread, Asst. Cakes
- There will be NO refunds for 2014 races. Up to 30 days prior to the event your entry can be transfered to the next year or credited toward any other Start 2 Finish event. A $25 transfer fee will apply.
- Entries are non transferable.
- Participants must present a photo ID and sign a release-from-liability waiver at check-in.
- Participant must present proof of USAT membership or purchase a one-day USAT license at race check-in.
- Race Management reserves the right to cancel or modify the event due to unfavorable conditions.
- Registration fees are not refundable in the event of cancellation due to "Acts of God".
- Your Feedback is very important to us. If you have any questions or comments please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.